Monday 26 November 2012

More update

Almost finished this brat now I think.

Well, I'm not sure.

Few areas I still need to work on and the face sucks overall but, least its more finished.

It also looks nothing like my sketches. Goddamn.

I didn't include the polys in the image because its way way wayyyy more than what it should have been. I'm hoping that when Ben said not to worry about a poly count, he reaaalllly meant not to worry about a poly count.

Fuck going over this guy to take polys out, I've gotta make a goddamn Faun next, what in the world.

Heres an image anyway cba doing lighting:



Ive thrown it up on this awesome 3D hosting website aswell if you want to get a 360, its pretty niffty:



Id type more but its 6.30am and Im sleepy.

Ramble ramble.





No comments:

Post a Comment